Tuesday 19 February 2008

2007_04_01_archive



Change changes

I have not made an entry for several weeks again. I was re-connected

to the Internet so that is no my excuse this time. I have just been so

content with my live that I forgot the existance of this blog.

It is difficult to realize that every period of life will end some

day. When we are in the military service, we count the days to

freedom. When we are in high school, we count the days to graduation.

It is in the last few weeks that I realized that my time in Turkey is

running out. There is two and half months left.

After not being in Finland for eight months it is strange. Istanbul

has become a home. I live in Mecidiyek�y. I attend a university over

here. I have friends here. I exchanged the life I had back home eight

months ago. I will have to exchange it back in a few months and find

my place again.

It is change, which is the essence of it. Everything changes all the

time. We try to built routine around ourselves to create ourselves


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker