Tuesday 19 February 2008

we are listed in guys point of view



We are listed in A Guy's Point of View blog!

I am pleased to inform you that my blog has been listed under "Guy's

Cool Blog of the Week"today !!

Guy is one of the coolest man i have ever met in internet universe! He

even published his own "The Good Guy Rules of Life". I strongly

suggest you to check his rules for the life. They are quite

interesting. You can click on the image to visit Guy's blog!

I am grateful to Guy for creating me an opportunity to reach hundreds

of people in USA. I will try to establish a bridge between East and

the West with my blog, as Istanbul did for thousands of years

throughout the history.

I would like to end my post with one of the sayings of Mustafa Kemal,

founder of the Turkish Republic in 1923: "Peace at home, peace in the

world!"


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker