Wednesday 20 February 2008

men of istanbul



Men of Istanbul

While driving to work this morning, I couldn't help but appreciate the

many cute guys i see along the way. Hay, we are so blessed here in

Manila! Then I got to think about the men of Istanbul. There are

really gorgeous guys out there, with their high-bridged noses, angular

faces, deep set eyes! But ang dami ring pangit. hahaha. So what I have

observed is that there are more super-beautiful men there in Istanbul

all of a certain mold but, but here in Manila, there much more choices

of eye candy (chinito, tisoy, ER na pinoy na pinoy, etc.), maybe few

drop-dead gorgeous ones but enough to make my day, everyday!

he is an all-day guard at one of the palaces. the nose.. the nose..

the skin!

these two were having a sweet time together at a restaurant below the

bridge... parang Latinong model no? he caught me stealing a photo!


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker